The days go by fast, faster than last year. The weather is less cooperative which leads to more time in the studio with canvas and paint.
I try to paint as much as possible in order to get as much feedback from my teacher as possible. I am thankful to have found such a great teacher who at the same time is a great artist. I learned in these days more than in the last five month.
This evening I realized that one of the obstacles I am facing in my decision of what to do next, is the willingness of letting go of all the reputation I built up in the years as an architect. How will it feel when I let go of this picture which I constructed of me as an successful professional?
I do not have the answer yet, all I can do right now is to do what is asked now. Observer, see, paint…
The elephants multiple journeys
- the elephant goes French
- the elephant goes French – Part II
- the elephant goes french Part III
- the elephant turns greek
- the elephants creative journey
- the elephants journey between the continents
- the elephants journey into parenthood
- the elephants spiritual journey
- The flying elephants project
- the ups and downs of an elephants life
when the elephants fly